Sunday, July 17, 2011

Elena Dementieva Wedding Photos Part II

Russian tennis player Elena Dementieva (my favorite player) got married to hockey player Maxim Afinogenov last week. As promised, here are some more photos from the Royal Wedding!
Awww
More photos after the jump!


Maria Kirilenko and hubby Igor Andreev arrive at the wedding
I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it's Elena Vesnina. If she knows what's good for her, she'll stop letting herself get photographed kissing people...
Anastasia Myskina looks pretty in her blue dress.
Elena's drinking champagne. I guess that means that we won't be seeing babies for at least another nine months...
Elena looks stunning. Max doesn't...

Aren't they adorable together?
I heard that the server who ruined this photo got sent to a work camp in Siberia...
Lena and Max, have a happy marriage! And Lena, once you realize that you made a mistake in leaving tennis, please come back! We still love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment